Our space. Your business.
BPPT is one of the biggest industrial and technological parks in Poland. It is located in the central part of the country and covers investment areas of 286 hectares. The area is conveniently connected with other regions and is entirely included in local spatial development plan.
- areas with modern infrastructure
- choice of location and division of a plot consonant with the investor’s demands
- direct connection to national road No. 10
- urban public transport
- areas near the airport and inland waterway port
- support in the administrative procedures
If you plan greenfield investments, Bydgoszcz is a city that will certainly meet your expectations. The economic zone in BPPT includes investment properties that fulfill all the criteria set by designers of modern industrial facilities.
Attractive location, because the investment areas are located less than 5 km from the city center and are located in proximity of major communication routes:
- 2 km from the national road No. 5 connecting Gdańsk with Poznań;
- 3 km from the national road No. 25 connecting Konin with Koszalin;
- 0.8 km from the national road No. 10 connecting Warsaw with Szczecin, which is at the same time a ring road of Bydgoszcz;
- 4.5 km from the international airport;
- 10 km from the inland waterway port;
- Access to active railway sidings within the BPPT, connected to the main road – international transit line No. 131 (C-E 65/1) – connecting Silesia with ports in Gdańsk and Gdynia.
The BPPT area is included in the possibility of exemption from real estate tax as part of de minimis aid for creating new jobs related to the new investment, and part of the BPPT area is included in the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone, thanks to which entrepreneurs operating in it are entitled to income tax exemption.
and we also:
- provide a selection of plots and locations in accordance to the investor’s individual requirements;
- help in the efficient implementation of administrative procedures, finding contractors and suppliers in the construction process;
- offer plots with modern infrastructure
- operate in a city that is a strong center of industry and services with low labour costs. There are 16 universities on site, including technical and economic profiles, and 40 percent of residents are people under 35 years of age. Bydgoszcz is also the center of the metropolitan labour market with a population of over 850.000 people.